DisciplinedIQ Investment Process
The DisciplinedIQ Investment Process was founded on time-tested wealth management principles. We follow six simple yet effective Key Management Principles to help our clients manage their resources in pursuing their long-term financial goals.
- Investment Fiduciary Responsibility: The Fiduciary Standard includes the principles of objectivity, suitability, full disclosure and following fiduciary principles in acting in investors' best interests.
- Independent Thinking: Our investment process focuses on investor expectations, not on maintaining industry traditions.
- Fee-based Compensation: This arrangement provides for the alignment of investor and advisor objectives. When suitable, we do offer investments on a commission basis.
- Disciplined Monitoring: Our ongoing investment review allows us to readily select and maintain suitable investment options.
- Risk-based Allocation: We seek to be responsive to fluctuating market and economic in an effort to avoid risk over-exposure.
- Systematic: Our process is a systematic application of these management principles together for the benefit of our clients.